XBRL Toolkit and XPE Get Updates
PRODUCT RELEASE NOTICE
New versions of the XBRL Toolkit (XT 4.1) and the UBPartner XBRL Processing Engine (2023-1) are available.
These new versions include a range of enhancements, improvements, and support for the latest standards to help ensure that your XBRL project is successful.
XBRL Toolkit - XT version 4.1
The latest version of XT SDK, XT Excel Add-In and XT Portal is available by UBPartner and the XT Cloud Service has already been updated.
Version 4.1 is a general release of XT software and replaces all previous versions. It adds a number of new features, product fixes and performance improvements. It is therefore a recommended upgrade for all implementations.
Version 4.1 Highlights
- Open reporting:
- Updated support for ESEF 2022 Filing Rules.
- PDF conversion to inline XBRL for ISA framework.
- Fixed Reporting:
- Updates to the support for custom CSV conversion to XBRL using DPM mapping.
- XT Portal:
- Added a new announcement functionality.
- Increased identifiers for an entity (to 6) to manage both SRB and CRD4 additional suffixes.
- Updated Clean/Purge management to reduce storage size.
- Processes files outside of the valid period for a specific taxonomy but issues a warning to the User.
- Hierarchy and (Qname) labels are now generated in a new way to reduce errors.
- A new parameter is available to add the valid assertions in the validation result.
- XT Portal supports both Open and Fixed Reporting workflows on a single system.
- EIOPA Solvency users preparing and testing version 2.8 should upgrade to 4.1 to remove performance issue on a specific assertion.
- For users of XT SDK in batch mode, some parameters have changed (from version 4). These are documented in the SDK Product Release Note.
- For users of XT Excel Add-In, the XPE path will need to be manually set, as the installer file will not include XPE from version 4, in order to reduce the size of the download file.
- For users of XT Portal, the workflow for submission of fixed reports has changed.
Find out more
XBRL Toolkit (XT)
XT Cloud Service
XBRL Processing Engine - XPE 2023-1
The major features of this release are as follows.
- Further support for OIM Specification Recommendations in preparation for EBA CRD4 and EIOPA Solvency adoption.
- Updated features to support ESMA ESEF reporting
- Updates to ESEF Filing Rules in line with 2022 documentation
- Updated ESEF validation configuration
- Updated features and support for XBRL specifications
- General performance improvements and issue corrections
- Corrections to address specific formula processing issues
This version is required for the processing of the following taxonomies
- EIOPA Solvency II taxonomy V2.8.
- ESMA ESEF taxonomy 2022
Find out more about XPE
XBRL Processing Engine (XPE)
Release Notes and Downloads
Updated release notes will be available from the customer download page in the coming days and customers should receive an automated message from the download centre when the updated software package is available.
To install the software, customers and partners must have a software key and a current maintenance and support agreement with UBPartner. This can be obtained from your reseller or from UBPartner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com or your sales representative/reseller if you require additional information on the fixes and amendments made in this release, or if you require any additional help with installation and the upgrade.
The previous general release will continue to be supported for a minimum period of 12 months following this release.
Customers wishing to continue using earlier versions can continue with Extended Support after this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want further details on this.