UBPartner Contact Information
- Obtaining Software & Support
- Technical Support services and access to the UBPartner software download center are available to users covered by an active software maintenance and services agreement.
- Via Partner or Reseller
- If you acquired the software from a Partner organisation or as part of a larger application, then please contact the partner or reseller in the first instance.
- Extended Support & Services Agreements
- UBPartner can offer a range of standard and extended support agreements. For a list of support options that fit your business needs, please contact your local Partner or sales representative.
- If you need additional help, please contact us on email@example.com.
Please contact us at:
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact us on:
Phone: +33 1 80 88 47 91
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm C.E.T (Monday – Friday)
Making the most of XBRL’s unique and powerful features requires both in-depth knowledge and experience. Our consultants have both.
UBPartner has real world experience in XBRL and our consultants have been helping major regulators, banks and insurance companies across Europe, plus major software vendors like SAP, Oracle, Infor to adopt XBRL.
Among our achievements we include helping to design and develop some of the leading taxonomies and having been at the core of some of Europe's most advanced XBRL implementation projects.
The UBPartner team contains some of the pre-eminent experts in XBRL theory and implementation.
Our team is uniquely qualified to assist your organization in adopting and getting the most out of this powerful new technology standard, by:
- Helping to select the correct architecture and deployment model to meet your specific needs
- Establish approaches to taxonomy development that are tried and tested in real world XBRL projects
- High-level resources for development and Implementation support
This kind of expertise goes beyond that of mere language knowledge; it is the cumulative experience of our team that clients can best benefit from our involvement in their project.
UBPartner has packaged its extensive knowledge of XBRL into a catalog of educational courses that range from the basics of the XBRL language, to advanced design topics.
Some of the courses available from UBPartner include:
- Introduction to XBRL and system design
- Approaches to taxonomy and XBRL formula development
- Advanced validation techniques
- XBRL reporting systems
The workshop based approach can be customised to meet your specific needs and can be held at you own offices or offsite.
Call us to discuss your XBRL consulting and training needs
It's good to talk
We love to hear from our customers and partners. In fact, we love to talk to anyone interested in XBRL and improving business reporting processes. If you have something you want us to hear, then you can contact us via email, phone or even write to us if you want. See all the details below.
- Paris - Head Office
- Phone: +33 1 80 88 47 91
- London Office
- Phone: +44 208 995 6917
- UBPartner Head Office
- Tour d'Asnières
- 4 Avenue Laurent Cély
- 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine
- Paris, France