UBPartner Contact Information
- Obtaining Software & Support
- Technical Support services and access to the UBPartner software download center are available to users covered by an active software maintenance and services agreement.
- Via Partner or Reseller
- If you acquired the software from a Partner organisation or as part of a larger application, then please contact the partner or reseller in the first instance.
- Extended Support & Services Agreements
- UBPartner can offer a range of standard and extended support agreements. For a list of support options that fit your business needs, please contact your local Partner or sales representative.
- If you need additional help, please contact us on email@example.com.
Please contact us at:
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact us on:
Phone: +33 1 80 88 47 91
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm C.E.T (Monday – Friday)
Making the most of XBRL’s unique and powerful features requires both in-depth knowledge and experience. Our consultants have both.
UBPartner has real world experience in XBRL and our consultants have been helping major regulators, banks and insurance companies across Europe, plus major software vendors like SAP, Oracle, Infor to adopt XBRL.
Among our achievements we include helping to design and develop some of the leading taxonomies and having been at the core of some of Europe's most advanced XBRL implementation projects.
The UBPartner team contains some of the pre-eminent experts in XBRL theory and implementation.
Our team is uniquely qualified to assist your organization in adopting and getting the most out of this powerful new technology standard, by:
- Helping to select the correct architecture and deployment model to meet your specific needs
- Establish approaches to taxonomy development that are tried and tested in real world XBRL projects
- High-level resources for development and Implementation support
This kind of expertise goes beyond that of mere language knowledge; it is the cumulative experience of our team that clients can best benefit from our involvement in their project.
UBPartner has packaged its extensive knowledge of XBRL into a catalog of educational courses that range from the basics of the XBRL language, to advanced design topics.
Some of the courses available from UBPartner include:
- Introduction to XBRL and system design
- Approaches to taxonomy and XBRL formula development
- Advanced validation techniques
- XBRL reporting systems
The workshop based approach can be customised to meet your specific needs and can be held at you own offices or offsite.
Call us to discuss your XBRL consulting and training needs
Recent Product Release Notices
- First release of Blank templates and mapping files for CRD4 v18.104.22.168 taxonomy
- Covers COREP 22.214.171.124 and FINREP 2.1.5, AE 1.0.2 and FP 1.0.3, SBP 126.96.36.199
- This package can be used for generating Q1 2017 reports
- Plus update package for CRD4 v188.8.131.52
- Multi-threaded operation to improve processing efficiency
- Additional support for Portal based installations
- Rendering performance of very large documents is improved
- XBRL Assertions severity standard is supported
- Signature Tool (XST) is now available as independent application.
- Updated XBRL Processing Engine.
- Preliminary release of Blank templates and mapping files for Solvency II v2.1.0 taxonomy
- This package is destined provided for partners and customers who wish to start working on their internal mapping prior to the release of the final version of the Solvency 2.1.0 taxonomy
- EIOPA intends to publish a quick fix version of the taxonomy on 30/08/2016.
- UBPartner will release an updated package following the final release but is not expecting any changes to the templates based upon current EIOPA guidance.
- Blank templates and mapping files for CRD4 v2.4.1 taxonomy
- Covers EBA taxonomies COREP 2.1.0 and FINREP 2.1.2, AE 1.0.1 and FP 1.0.2, SBP 1.0.1
- First delivery of mappings for LCR-DA templates
- Added C_47.00 template to LCR general to replace C_45.00 and C_46.00
- Detached signature management for Solvency II submissions in France
- Highlight errors in the original Excel file during the conversion process (XCT)
- Support for Error Severity levels
- Select from 3 levels of validation
- Updated XBRL Processing Engine (XPE), version 5.3.4 integration
- Improved hypercube viewer for dimensional mapping
- Updated validation viewer that groups all validation types together
- Automatic validation of inline XBRL upon saving
- Increased control over inline documents
- Support for Microsoft Office 32 and 64 bits (separate installations)
- Latest version of the XBRL Processing Engine (XPE v5.3)
- Standards compliance updates
- Updated Inline XBRL library and Unit Type Registry support
- Enhanced multi-threading support for distributed grammars
- Support for Extensible Enumerations 1.0
- Configurable evaluation thresholds for efficient processing of large XBRL documents
- Improved ‘duplicate fact’ validation warnings
- XBRL Table Linkbase version update
- Upgraded to latest XBRL Processing Engine (XPE 5.1) and .NET 4.0
- Migration to 64-bit libraries to support large taxonomies
- Performance improvements when displaying and navigating large taxonomies
- Ability to specify cache location
- Upgraded SyncFusion libraries to remove synchronised window errors
It's good to talk
We love to hear from our customers and partners. In fact, we love to talk to anyone interested in XBRL and improving business reporting processes. If you have something you want us to hear, then you can contact us via email, phone or even write to us if you want. See all the details below.
- Paris - Head Office
- Phone: +33 1 80 88 47 91
- London Office
- Phone: +44 208 995 6917
- UBPartner Head Office
- Tour d'Asnières
- 4 Avenue Laurent Cély
- 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine
- Paris, France